My editor won’t let any of the characters swear. Which is sometimes difficult because Ron is definitely a boy who would swear.J.K. Rowling
me coming back to mcdonalds in the same day
Color of the Year for 2014, PANTONE 18-3224 Radiant Orchid
What song has been the “Call Me Maybe” of 2013? We haven’t had one. What a waste of an entire fucking year.
CALL ME MAYBE CAME OUT IN 2012???? WHAT THE FUCK???? Year of Tess has come to a close way too quickly.
Forever giggling about:
- sending casual messages from my bed in America to boys I used to kiss in Australia inviting them over for food.
- how I used to ring my parents on the home phone, from my room, whenever I was hungover to ask if they could cook me bacon and eggs. Now I go to work hungover and sit on the floor and eat croissants and have all the Mexican kitchen guys laugh at me.
- how I own a washing machine that’s sitting all sad and unused in Brisbane while I pay $1.50 a wash plus $1.00 for the dryer every time I wash here (and clearly I have to do two loads every time because lights and darks, obviously).
- getting to do interning tasks such as updating the ‘Sexy Food' Pinterest page and researching billionaires' mega yachts.
- me being interviewed in this year’s Frock Paper Scissors magazine.
- how excited I get whenever snow shows up in my weather forecasts.
- how much marshmallow cereal I ate straight out of the box today.
- asking one of my friends to be a drug mule and him thinking I meant bringing VEGEMITE here.
- The fact that a single train ride can take me through the states of New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.
- My American roommate’s pronunciation of Melbourne.
Agnes Nabuurs by Wai Lin Tse & Lyson Marchessault for Lula Magazine